Have you ever tried installing your favorite Chrome extension on your mobile phone, and it did not work? Don’t worry! In this article, we will discuss some workarounds that will help you to install chrome extensions on your phone.
Unfortunately, the chrome version for Android does not allow extensions to the phone. So we need to find a browser that supports the chrome extension. Luckily Kiwi and Yandex browsers will enable you to install chrome extensions.
How to Add Chrome extensions on Android using Kiwi Browser?
Kiwi is a lightweight browsing application that allows installing chrome extensions. Here are the steps to install the chrome extension to the kiwi browser.
- Open the Play Store on your mobile phone, search Kiwi Browser, and install the latest version.
- After installing, open the application. Now tap three dots on the right side and select the extension.
- Make sure Developer Mode is on, and click on the “+” (from store) link to open the chrome extensions store and install the extension of your choice.
- To manage extension, tap on vertical dots again and click on the “Extension” menu. It will open a page with all installed extensions, where you can enable/disable or remove an extension.
How to Add Chrome extensions on Android using Yandex Browser?
.the Yandex browser is another option that lets you add chrome extensions. Following are the simple steps to install and manage extensions in the Yandex browser.
- Open Play Store and search for the Yandex browser and install the latest version.
- After installing, open the Yandex browser and select the “extension” catalog.
- You will see the tune button on the catalog page at the bottom of the screen. Click that button, and a search box will appear. Now you can search for the extension of your choice.