How NLP is a Solution?
- Tries to understands the context and meaning of the query
- Brings only related search results and saves much time
- Delivers personalized results for various languages
- The most advanced way to serve search queries
NLP for On-Page SEO
- Modern-day NLP systems are so intelligent
- We can study the way they process queries
- We can improve the way we create content
- Minor changes can produce promising results
The safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165 Fahrenheit.
12 Major Components of NLP
- 1. Tokenization
- 2. Parts of Speech
- 3. Lemmetization
- 4. Word Dependency
- 5. Parse Label
- 6. Named Entity Extraction
- 7. Salience
- 8. Sentiment: The expression of entities.
- 9. Subject Categorization
- 10. Text Classification & Function
- 11. Content-Type Extraction: Extracting the type of the content
- 12. Structure Implied Meaning: Headings, line breaks, lists, etc.
10 Ways to Improve Writing for NLP
- Connect Questions to Answers
- Identify Units, Classification, and Adjectives
- Reduce Dependency Hops (avoid too much interdependency)
- Do Not Beat Around the Bush (be precise)
- Avoid Unclear Antecedents (simple sentence structure)
- Be Correct and Clear
- Boost Your Salience (avoid unnecessary details)
- Follow the Query Through (provide relevant details)
- Disambiguate Entities (clarify the purpose of entitites)
- Use Structure to Convey Meaning (lists, headings, etc.)
5 Ways To Implement All This In Your Content
- Update Training Materials and Checklists.
- Give Writers Featured Snippets Target to Pursue in Each Article.
- Place Significant Emphasis on Readability
- Introduce an Additional Stage to Keyword Research and Creative Brief Development.
- Create a Short-Term Iterative Process of SEO QA on Articles Before Publication.